Losers

You just dont get it. The majority of the country voted on morals which you obviously dont have, and Bush was reelcted because we LOVE him. He is the best President we have ever had. By the way, was gay marriage voted down on every ballot it was on? Have a great life. What you have left of it.

Here's the way I see it:

The Democrats' mistake was thinking that disastrous war and national bankruptcy would be of concern to the electorate.

The Republicans correctly saw that the chief concern of the electorate was to keep gay couples from having an abortion.

Thank you for wishing me a great life, because that's exactly what I have. So yes, I do "get it" and I'm quite confident someday you'll get what's coming to you as well. The Higher Power, in all Her infinite wisdom, is not smiling on you at this moment for your anything but "compassionate" remark.

Sick of feeling sick
Just love you