Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Dr. Frascino I'm sure your very busy...
Nov 18, 2004

I sent a question this past Saturday and I understand that you probably get a lot of them. I was wondering if you could give me an indication of how long it usually takes to get back to someone if at all? I don't want to seem like a pest by asking my question more than once. Thank you for your time and attention.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

I receive thousands of questions and consequently can only respond to a small fraction. I do try to read them all. I also take into consideration whether or not I've answered a similar question and if so, I often choose to skip the question in hopes the questioner will find the information he or she needs in the archives. Due to my travel schedule and other commitments, I sometimes fall behind a week or even two in responding to questions. As a rule of thumb, I suggest always check the archives first. If you submit a question and haven't received a response within two weeks, recheck the archives and if you still can't find the information, try resubmitting your question at that time.

Hope that helps!

Dr. Bob

Previous
hollow bore needle stick
Next
Rapid Testing - What's up with my state?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.