Dr. Frascino I'm sure your very busy...

I sent a question this past Saturday and I understand that you probably get a lot of them. I was wondering if you could give me an indication of how long it usually takes to get back to someone if at all? I don't want to seem like a pest by asking my question more than once. Thank you for your time and attention.

I receive thousands of questions and consequently can only respond to a small fraction. I do try to read them all. I also take into consideration whether or not I've answered a similar question and if so, I often choose to skip the question in hopes the questioner will find the information he or she needs in the archives. Due to my travel schedule and other commitments, I sometimes fall behind a week or even two in responding to questions. As a rule of thumb, I suggest always check the archives first. If you submit a question and haven't received a response within two weeks, recheck the archives and if you still can't find the information, try resubmitting your question at that time.

Hope that helps!

hollow bore needle stick
Rapid Testing - What's up with my state?