Its 30 below & I'm standing outside with nothing on....

Okay I'm not doing that YET, but I will if that's what it will take to get your attention. I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!!! I've been checking the site every 2 minutes to see if you answered my question.

I had a negative test 3 and a half months after exposure. Taking Cold-Fx the whole time. COLD-fX contains concentrated immune-enhancing polysaccharides and oligosaccharides that boost the effects of human pathogen resistors such as natural killer cells, macrophages, cytokine and antibody producing cells. By increasing the function of these cells, your body can more effectively fend off a variety of viral invasions. It can boost the effects of human pathogen resistors, such as natural killer cells, macrophages, cytokines and antibody producing cells. Would this have the same effect on my hiv result? The lady at the STD clinic said probably not, but I need to know FOR SURE. PLEASE TELL ME...should I retest or not? I won't be able to sleep until I know. PLEASE!!!

Standing outside naked and it's 30 below??? Dude, do you know what that does to the size of your tallywacker? Take a look! Where's the beef, indeed! And your golden nuggets have probably retreated so far that they are now located right next to your tonsils. So get indoors before your Sergeant Ryan and his privates go AWOL.

"Cold-Fx" will not affect HIV test results, ability of the body to make anti-HIV antibodies or the duration of the window period. To tell you the truth, I'm not even convinced Cold-Fx really has much effect on treating or reducing colds and flu either. It's a ginseng extract-based product that's had a bit of hype lately due to a study the company paid a university to conduct. The results have not, to my knowledge, been independently reviewed by major medical journals or researchers who do not have a vested interest in the product. That's always a red flag in my book I know some hockey league teams are using the product and Don Cherry, the hockey commentator, has been hired to promote the product and company making it, but there is a world of difference between marketing and true science. So . . . for now, I'd say claims of a "breakthrough" in fighting colds/flues may be a bit premature. Time will tell, but at any rate, as far as HIV testing is concerned, no worries, OK? WOO-HOO, eh?!!!

Thanks for your very generous donation! Please accept my heartfelt thanks on behalf of those whose lives with be touched by your compassion.

Stay well.

worried Med student
You've gotta be kidding?