You will say OUCHAMAGOUCHA !

Hi Doc,

Having been a worried well and graduated to an x-filer I thought I was out of the woods... not so. I committed the sin of reoffending and now worry myself to sleep.

My worry is the following and please don't revert me to the archives because it ain't there...

I got a blow job from a call girl. You would say low risk and there are other sites that say there is no risk from saliva so we can meet in the middle and say non-existent to low risk ( You'd make me feel better if you'd cross over to the no-risk side but if that goes against your conscience then I'll need to live with it...)

The problem is that after ejaculating in her mouth I washed my uthera in the juice of a fresh lime... honestly I read on the net that it can kill the virus. Well I know now that it stings like you wouldn't believe ...OUCHAMAGOUCHA !!

Anyway when I came out of the bathroom having doused myself in water to get rid of the sting she decided that we hadn't finished and decided to start sucking again ! She then wetted her fingers with saliva and proceeded to work it into my uthera... some kind of sex trick that I don't understand... Anyway she then gave me another bj before going on her way.

What I need to know is if my little foray with the lime juice could have damaged my uthera enough to allow any virus in her mouth, or the saliva on her fingers a portal of entry into my body. I did wash it off pretty quickly though.... ;-)

Lastly I'd like to thank you for being there as a friend to millions around the world in their moments of need..

Thank you Doctor

Fresh lime juice? Fresh lime juice??? Yeah, you are right. That one is not in the archives! Fresh lime juice? Really??? OUCHA-MA-GOUCHA indeed! Listen dude, you're dealing with your dick here, not a Margarita!

No, I don't think you've done any damage, but I'll bet your call girl was surprised by your citrus-tasting talleywacker for that second blowjob.

Your risk remains in that very low category; however, your gullibility factor for believing total nonsense found on the Internet has reached the extremely high category.

Stay well. Don't go shopping for any more safer-sex potions in the fresh produce aisle, OK?

A heartfelt thanks
Please! Answer this closetet guy