|Just a Thank You
Nov 12, 2004
This isn't a question... I just wanted to thank you for the laugh you gave me answering the law school student who insisted he had ARS and HIV...as a gay man I think this was more about his hatred of women than anything else. Just think he'll be a Republican senator someday!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Let's just hope Dubya doesn't nominate him for a Supreme Court seat!
Keep smiling. Stay well.
- Hiv Heterosexual Support Groups
- When Do Symptoms Of Gonorrhea Appear?
- What Percentage Of People Die From Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- What Is The Test Called Where They Check For You Chlamydia?
- What Does Herpes On Your Mouth Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.