|Just a Thank You
Nov 12, 2004
This isn't a question... I just wanted to thank you for the laugh you gave me answering the law school student who insisted he had ARS and HIV...as a gay man I think this was more about his hatred of women than anything else. Just think he'll be a Republican senator someday!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Let's just hope Dubya doesn't nominate him for a Supreme Court seat!
Keep smiling. Stay well.
- Can Stress Cause Thrush?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv From Needlestick With Increased Risk
- How Long Does It Take For Aids Symptoms To Appear?
- What Is The Genetic Material Of Hiv?
- When Hiv Positive Person Produce No More Antibodies?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.