Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

WELL DONE!!!
Nov 10, 2004

This is just a short note to express just how impressed i am with the work that you are doing.I happened across this site in my search to better undersatand this world. I come from Africa and live in a country where it is no exageration to say every one that i know has been personally affected by AIDS. Entire families are wiped out....and this includes beyond the nuclear Many of my nieces and nephews have been orphaned, (I am 33 and lucky enough to be HIV- and able to look after and educate these children).... one becomes relatively anaethisized to the plethora of funerals that are a consequence because it is the only way to cope.. But what struck me with your website is just how informative and positively informative you are. I almost wish it would become mandatory reading for the children in our schools. Accurate information and an optimistic turn of mind are vital in coping with HIV and AIDS. I will refer as many people as I can to this website. Thank you to all of you for the work you are doing.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

It is we who should be thanking you for looking after and educating the AIDS orphans.

AIDS has created over 14 million orphans wordwide. That's the equivalent of every child under five in America, with no one to watch over them! Our apathy is indeed lethal to these children!

Once again, please accept our heartfelt appreciation.

Dr. Bob

Previous
learning to Woo-Hoo
Next
Is this "hiv cure/help" true or scam?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.