Addison's Disease

Dr. Bob, I submitted some questions to you several months ago and you affirmed that my doctors and I were on the right track (http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/Other/Q158580.html) I wanted to let you know after further investigation and lab work my endocrinologist has determined that I have Addison's Disease. I'm now taking a low dose, 7.5 mg per day, of prednisone. Thanks...Rob

Hi Rob,

Excellent! Not that you have Addison's disease, but that you and your doctor identified the cause of your symptoms so that proper treatment could be instituted. I'll bet you're starting to feel a whole lot better!

Thanks for the follow-up note!

Stay well.

15th try i sware.IgE levels are so high???
devasted soul..pleaase help