Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

A poem for your thoughts
Oct 2, 2004

Hi handsome. Just wanted to add that I have been HIV Positive since 1988. Like you I am in excellent health. I believe positive energy is the biggest key. Thanks so much for all the help you have provided and contibute to provide to others. It's obvious to me that your role on this earth is to help others until death do us part. Please take care of yourself and your partner too. I write poetry and wanted to share one with you and your fans. Take care.

My Life Is Short

Time for me is slipping away. I long to live for just one more day.

Life for me I know will be short. I believe death is always the last resort.

I do unto others and for myself when I can. I'm sure our caring for others is part of the big happy plan.

I need to continue to help another as long as I can. There is really nothing wrong with helping out my fellow man.

It's the game of life that I play. For right now though, I think it's first base where I will stay.

Brian Bragdon

Copyright ©2004 Brian Bragdon

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your kind comments and thoughtful poem. It's infinitely better than the last one someone sent in, which started "There once was a stud from Nantucket . . . ."

Stay well, Brian!

Dr. Bob

Previous
epogen = neupogen?
Next
How Do I Maintain Privacy

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.