Early symptomatic HIV?

Hi there. I am a 20 y/o gay male. I got involved with a much older man back in late Feb/early March, and I was tested for HIV in April, June, and August, all the tests coming out negative for HIV antibodies. The man I was with used a condom, but after he pulled out, I noticed the condom was not on. I know I probably shouldn't be worried considering all my tests came out negative, but I can't help thinking that maybe some semen did not go into the condom. Even if a little bit doesnt get into the condom, am I still infected with the HIV virus? Does it take more than 6 months for HIV antibodies to be detected if a little bit of semen gets into me or does HIV generally develop witin 3 to 6 months regardless? I have been noticing strange symptoms, such as hives, itchiness, headaches, bad lower back pain, joint pain (usually in legs, arms, wrists, and fingers), fatigue, blurry vision, little red spots (about the size of a pin head), and a weird mole-like growth that appeared on my chest in late March (started off as a raised light pink bump and gradually turned a light brown color). Could this be HIV? Am I overreacting? And should I continue to get tested? And how long do HIV symptoms usually last? Thank you for your time.

Please note questions about possible HIV transmission need to be posted to the Safe Sex/HIV Prevention Forum and not here, the Fatigue and Anemia Forum. The Fatigue/Anemia Forum is devoted to patients who are confirmed to be HIV positive. I'll post this brief reply in both forums:

Testing HIV negative repeatedly up to six months past a potential exposure is indeed definitive. Whatever is causing your "strange symptoms," you can rest assured it's not HIV. See your general medical doctor for an evaluation of any ongoing complaints you may have. No additional HIV testing is warranted or necessary.

Stay safe. Stay well.

pathology resident
Night Sweats