IS CDC ONE MORE REASON TO FEEL FATIGUE?!

IS CDC ONE MORE REASON TO FEEL FATIGUE?!!

Dearest Dr. Bob:

I am not sure this question fits into your category, but you are always the most responsive and make it fit. My honey for the past 32 years (HIV pos) and me (HIV neg.) are struggling along doing the best we can, and you help a lot. What can we do about the CDC's latest effort to inquire into medical records which has us both very angry and wanting to do something. Our level of trust right now is at an all time low, and we really don't need this, particularly from an agency which should be helping, not hurting. Please help. God bless you and thank you for everything you do. You are a gem.

David D

You and your honey have been an item for 32 years? BRAVO! You're an inspiration to us all!

The CDC is a branch of the federal government and reflects the mood and sentiment of Washington. So if you don't like their current policies, like altering the information about the protective effects of condoms or cutting funding for certain AIDS prevention programs (such as the Stop AIDS Project in SF, because by openly addressing gay sex issues they feel the program might promote homosexuality), then you should vote for a regime change in Washington.

what is HIV fatigue?
GOT MY BLOOD TO THE CDC (TWICE)