Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I am the one that said u didnt get to my message another question please answer
Aug 1, 2004

Hi how are you ok my question is i had unprtoected sex in sep and i had gotten a test in oct for hiv and in march and it was all neg but now i have been having a very sever dry mouth and sores inside my lips and a white film all over my mouth especially inside my lips but it is not thrush i have had that before and this is not that the white film actually wipes right off when i wipe it but my question is what would dry mouth and the white film be from besides the obvious hiv which was neg but now i am nervous? Thank you

Response from Dr. Frascino

hello

you're so nervous you forgot how to use capital letters and punctuation marks if i wrote like this all the time no one would understand what i was talking about because its confusing and annoying to read stuff without punctuation and capital letters because you might not immediately understand if i was saying maybe you are positive or not because who knows what anyone is saying when they write like this dont you think this writing makes a negative impression on someone trying to read it to find out quickly if they are positive or negative i don't find it a positive thing to be so confusing when discussing so important an issue as positive or negative to introduce any negative confusion into what could and should be a positive message to those that are negative dont you positively agree with me on the potential negative impact of this so you are positively negative and if you have non thrush mouth stuff you need to go see your doctor to find out why as there are many causes and i cannot diagnose you over the internet but i can say hiv is positively not your problem and that you positively should use punctuation.

dr bob

Previous
you are killing me!
Next
WOOHOO...and thanks

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.