you are killing me!

Dr. Frascino -This is simply a statement. I have enjoyed your column for the past year or so. It helped, and is helping me through some tough times in my life. But, enough of me. Your recent reply to Confused in R, 'semi-gay xxx perience', asking him to answer your questions made me laugh so hard I was crying! At work no less! You truly are one of a kind in the medical field and a modern day saint in the world we all live in! I just wanted to say: Thank You! For all the information and laughs! Please keep it up! (your excellent work that is?)

Thanks! Crying as a result of laughing is much more desirable than crying from irrational worry!

I've decided I should modify that "Barbra" question a bit to offer a 3rd choice. Here's the new version:

If I say, "Barbra," do you immediately think

1) Streisand,

2) Bush, or

3) Stanwyck?

Those who answer 1) Streisand are obviously, totally, fabulously, Fire-Island gay.

Those who answer 2) Bush are obviously repressed Republican straights.

And those who answer 3) Stanwcyk are most likely bi-curious or questioning, because after all, she looked really butch in Western duds, right? (And she did star in a movie called, "The Bride Wore Boots.")

Keep smiling (and laughing) at work. It makes people wonder what you're up to!

Stay well.

just get tested
I am the one that said u didnt get to my message another question please answer