NO I DID NOT READ THIS!!!!!

Hello Dr. I live in upstate NY. And I'm a lesiban,with kids,ex-crack addict(thank the Creator) and I'm HIV positive. Now I thought that the people up HERE were not informed (to put it nicely),but DAMMN get you to a new doctor fast, AND someone please get that man some info.I have plenty in my apt. and don't mind shareing the info.WHEWW

I was in Upstate last week (Rochester!) -- gosh, we could have met for coffee!

Thanks for writing in! I assume you are referring to the recent post about the NH "AIDS expert." I can only hope the questioner was either "over medicated" or writing from a locked psych ward. That would be more acceptable (and perhaps more likely) than a real AIDS doc disseminating such bullcrap. I've dropped a quick note to some NH AIDS service organizations and educational services just in case Dr. Quacko-whacko is for real.

Stay well.

Tamoxifen & Androgel
you are the best