Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

thank you thank you thank you
Jul 20, 2004

Hi, I cannot hold my tears when I read the answers you have given in this forum recently esp those 2 you tried to assure the patients' feedback on their results@news...Even though you didn't (couldn't) reply my 2 subsequent questions I still love you my Italian prince.You take care stay well I will be praying for you and all those having this stupid virus.I wish to be able to live in more civilized part of the world and do something for these people. But my world is such a disaster where sex issues are taboos!!!That s why I was trying to get online help while I cant find an open minded doctor who can face my questions. Take care

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words! If I have not responded to your questions yet (I have no way of checking.), perhaps the information you requested has already been posted. Try checking the archives. If you can't find the information you need, resubmit your questions with a note in the title that will catch my attention, like "Italian Prince, I'm resubmitting as you suggested," that ought to do the trick! Also, if you have sex, transmission, or prevention questions, be sure to submit those to me in the Safer Sex/HIV Prevention Expert Forum. The Fatigue and Anemia Forum is dedicated to folks who are confirmed HIV positive and having problems with HIV-related fatigue or anemia, OK?

Good luck and continue to break down those taboos wherever you live.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Are High Fevers (103+) Normal?
Next
Tamoxifen & Androgel

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.