Just saying thank you

Dr. Bob,

I really just want to say "Thank you" for answering questions in this forum, but especially for answering them with flair and personality. You responses show that you care, but you are also really up front about what needs to be said.

It goes without saying, however, that you are an asset to this website and a wonderful resource for us.

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul,

You are most welcome. Actually answering questions via the Internet has its limitations for me. Since I'm Italian, I tend to talk with my arms and hands in motion. In fact, when Steve (Dr. Steve in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) wants to shut me up, he just has me sit on my hands.

Thanks for your very kind comments! There's nothing I like better than being "really up front." Like I said, I'm Italian! (Hmmm, perhaps it's a good thing the hand gestures aren't visible after all!)

Stay well, Paul.

Procrit
26 and feel 56