VERY PARANOID NY'ER

I was hoping you could abswer a question for me. I was out last night and was kissing someone in a bar. It wasn't for along time but there was defintiely saliva exhange. When I got home I relized that I had a small canker sore in my mouuth and that I also had bitten the inside of my cheek at dinner. Neither was bleeding but I am a very paranoid NY'er and am a little freaked this morning that there is the possibility of HIV transmission. Am I overreacting? If you could e-mail meat the above e-mail address I would really appreciate it. Thanks Paul

Hello Very Paranoid NY'er Paul,

I'll be brief:

1. Yes, you are overreacting. (Just check the archives for a more detailed discussion of why "a kiss is just a kiss," even with the small canker sore in your "mouth" and bitten cheek.

2. It's quite impossible to "e-mail meat."

Stay well.

worried from malta
Please respond - I am horribly worried