Vaginal secretions and HIV

Recently I visited an Asian Massage Parlor and inserted my fingers in a masseues vagina. I went back to my hotel where I showered and went to work. Approximately 8 hours later, a door closed on the same finger and caused a very large cut on my finger, bleeding profusely. Should I be concerned? Thanks in advance.

Should you be concerned??? Hell yes! You just slammed the frickin' door on your frickin' finger, and have a very large cut that is bleeding profusely. Of course you should be concerned!

Should you be concerned about HIV? Hell no! Your fingers were aimlessly searching for the G-spot eight hours and one shower before you slammed them in the door frevinsake!!!

Now get off this website and go find a Band-Aid.

Never been asked question
Celexa and my eight month test reult