SUB SAHARA AFRICA

Hello dr bob,

Have U ever lived in a battle zone? Well I live in sub sahara africa where more than 90% of hiv cases are. Organisations like yours are doing great work here in africa. Because of your efforts the burden of hiv is getting lighter on our people. Please continue your passion to help others because results of your efforts are begining to bear fruit. Some countries now have reduced infection rates due to your efforts. Each little donation counts whether its $2 or two condoms.

Lastly greet mr Pretzel Dubya when you meet him at the innaguration of Kerry. Tell Dubya that we know he is keeping Saddam,s pistol of mass destruction. Much of the war money would have gone to Hiv effort. I am still "freaking out" about the war.

Thanks

Placido

Hey Placido,

Where are Luciano and Jose, the other two tenors?

No, I haven't lived in a battle zone, but I have lived battling HIV within my body and throughout the world for many, many years. War is indeed Hell!

Thank you for your extremely kind comments. The mission of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is to provide crucial services to men, women, and children worldwide living with HIV/AIDS and to promote awareness of the HIV/AIDS epidemic through advocacy and education. The developing world, which has 90% of the HIV cases, has less than 10% of the resources dedicated to the epidemic. This is an injustice and global tragedy of immense proportions that must be rectified. Although I am extremely proud of the work my foundation has been able to accomplish with relatively meager means, I remain painfully cognizant of what still needs to be done. Whether if by saving lives one condom at a time, or by providing drugs that cost just pennies that comfort those suffering, I promise to continue my fight.

Stay well, Placido. Hope to see you at the Kerry inaugural ball!

Question about fellatio.
time for you to go...NOT!!