not everyone speaks french you know

not everyone speaks french.it is frustraiting to find imformation when halk of it is in french.and the other half is about politics.

Bonjour!

"Not everyone speaks french . . . ." That is a fact of which Francophones worldwide are painfully aware. It may come as a shock to you, but this forum does not exist to exclusively meet only your needs.

Don't be frustrated. Just check the archives. There you will find thousands of questions just waiting to fill any information void you may have. And if by chance you don't find what you are searching for there, you can always ask me a question in whatever language you prefer. Although I must admit, my Swahili may be a bit rusty. Oh, and by the way, what language do the words "frustraiting, imformation, and halk" belong to???

Stay well, stay informed. Consider improving your mind by studying a language any language. How about English, for instance?

Permission de "ah-wouhou-er" ?
WAITING FOR AN ANSWER FROM DR. BOB??? READ THIS!!!