Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

NO REPLY!! DONT WORRY BE CONFIDENT !!WHOOHOOO
Jun 9, 2004

hey bob, First of all whooohoooooo!! u do a good job,

i was worried of being a HIV for the past four moths,couldnt get tested cause i havent gone past the 90 day deadline,i have mailed you 7 times during this period asking for help and suggestions- received no reply ,my anxiety multiplied and became more nervous,now i got testd and im releived to know im a negative ,A message for all those unlucky ones who dont hear from bob ------just ignore bob the prick(some times he is) ,be strong and confident ,overcome ur fear and get tested. Atleast u reply to this mail if not posting it in the form.

goodluck bob and Readers!! Sash

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Sash,

First off, if you've been posting your "I'm so worried" questions here, you've been sending them to the wrong place. This forum is dedicated to folks who are confirmed to be HIV positive and having difficulties with fatigue and/or anemia, not to folks worried about being HIV positive. Questions such as yours should be sent to our Safe Sex/HIV Prevention Forum. This may explain why you did not get a response to your repeated questions. Next, even if you did post your question to the correct forum, please know I receive thousands of questions each and every day. To respond to all of them is a physical impossibility. If your question was similar to others that I already responded to and have posted in the archives, I would tend to skip over the question so as not to become "The Department of Redundancy Department."

I remind all questioners to check the archives! I've been answering questions here for years. Chances are you are not the first person to inquire about a lap dancer who specialized in "sit and spin dirty dancin'" or whatever. So that may be another reason why you didn't' get a response form me. In essence, your response may have already been there waiting for you. You just didn't bother to search for it!

Finally Sash, is "Bob the Prick" a compliment or an insult? I think I'll take it as a compliment, OK?

WOO-HOO! (Not whoooohooooo, by the way)!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Anemia Indicators
Next
great NY times article on testing

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.