NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN BUT YOU DIDNT HELP ME

HELLO DR BOB, I HAVE MANY TIMES GOING THROUGH LOADS OF STRESS REACHED OUT FOR YOU TO HELP ME AND YOU DID NOT I HAVE ASKED YOU QUESTION AFTER QUESTION MAYBE 12 QUESTIONS IN THE FORUM AND NONE OF WHICH WERE ANSWEREDSO I STRUGGLED FOR 6 MONTHS ON MY OWN AND THANK GOD THAT ALL MY TESTS WERE NEGATIVE AND AFTER 6 MONTHS WERE AS WELL NEG SO I AM A WOO HOOER ON MY OWN BUT THANK YOU ANYWAY....

Hopefully you and the other visitors to this forum understand that I receive thousands and thousands of questions. It is unfortunately impossible for me to answer them all. However, by carefully checking the archives, questioners can often find my response to very similar questions already posted. I know everyone thinks their lap dance from Boobalicious Betty, massage from a cross-dressing Mormon midget, or blow job from a Transylvania Transvestite is unique and different from all the others, but in reality the risks remain the same. Consequently, if I haven't answered your question, chances are the answer may already be waiting for you in the archives.

Congratulations on your negative test! WOO-HOO to YOU-HOO!

Stay well.

a tale of woe, loneliness and guilt. please help...
Are we all just crazy?