Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN BUT YOU DIDNT HELP ME
May 24, 2004

HELLO DR BOB, I HAVE MANY TIMES GOING THROUGH LOADS OF STRESS REACHED OUT FOR YOU TO HELP ME AND YOU DID NOT I HAVE ASKED YOU QUESTION AFTER QUESTION MAYBE 12 QUESTIONS IN THE FORUM AND NONE OF WHICH WERE ANSWEREDSO I STRUGGLED FOR 6 MONTHS ON MY OWN AND THANK GOD THAT ALL MY TESTS WERE NEGATIVE AND AFTER 6 MONTHS WERE AS WELL NEG SO I AM A WOO HOOER ON MY OWN BUT THANK YOU ANYWAY....

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Hopefully you and the other visitors to this forum understand that I receive thousands and thousands of questions. It is unfortunately impossible for me to answer them all. However, by carefully checking the archives, questioners can often find my response to very similar questions already posted. I know everyone thinks their lap dance from Boobalicious Betty, massage from a cross-dressing Mormon midget, or blow job from a Transylvania Transvestite is unique and different from all the others, but in reality the risks remain the same. Consequently, if I haven't answered your question, chances are the answer may already be waiting for you in the archives.

Congratulations on your negative test! WOO-HOO to YOU-HOO!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
a tale of woe, loneliness and guilt. please help...
Next
Are we all just crazy?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.