this blows my mind!!!

Dr. Bob,

America can spend billions on a bullshit war, but it cant even get a single drug approved (new drug i mean different from the rest) to treat hiv. When will we see the next, and please tell me some good news. Thanks. Mr. Fatigued and about to fall down Adams

Hello "Mr. Fatigued and about to fall down Adams,

I wish my crystal ball could give you an exact answer, but unfortunately that's not possible. As you point out in your question, America's priorities seem to be misguided. Perhaps we can change that in November by following a "No CARB" diet.

No

C Cheney

A Ashcroft

R Rumsfelt

B Bush

And since it's a "no carb" regimen, it would exclude Rice as well.

Hang in there Mr. Fatigued. Stay posted to The Body for all the evolving news on new treatments and clinical trials. Also check out the archives of this forum to evaluate common causes of fatigue anemia, hormone problems, psychological problems, etc. and write back if you have additional questions.

anemic, for life?
Do RBC's. HgB and Hmtcrt have diurnal variations?...effect on energy??