Copyright permisssion asking

Hi Robert

I unintentionally found your web site and feel wonderful of content about HIV. I live in Vietnam and its problem is really big here. Many people get contracted without information. So I write this leter to ask you permission to use your content and i will translate into vietnamese and put in my own web site for community. It is free and I burden the cost of web site.

Thank in advance

Viet Ha from Saigon Vietnam

Hello Viet Ha from Saigon,

I would be delighted if you use the information here to promote HIV/AIDS awareness and education. I'm glad you didn't' ask me to translate it into Vietnamese, as I'm having enough difficulty just keeping up with the English and French questions!

Stay well.

One Strange Case for the medical Journal
Can I WOO-HOO????