|You're the greatest Dr. Bob!
Apr 20, 2004
Hi Dr. Bob,
I don't have a question, but I just wanted to tell you thanks for answering my questions through others in the past in your forum. Sometime in the future I would like to shake your hand in person and thank you for everything that you have done for all of us. You're the greatest Dr. Bob!
Response from Dr. Frascino
You're most welcome. I'd be delighted to shake your hand. And, I'm not at all shy about hugs either, in case you were wondering.
Stay well, Tom.
Comments in French
- Does Burning Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Chest Cold An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.