Comments in French

Hi Dr. Bob,

Thanks for all the wonderful help you give to all the "pozitoids" out there. Your humor and optimism are most "infectious." (Pardon the pun.) My comment is about some of that help. Specifically, the help that is given in French. While it is a beautiful language, and I so enjoy reading your answers, I later realize that I have "no clue" as to the content of the question or the response. It bothers me, as many times you refer readers to archived answers. Some of those questions and responses in French could possibly help me as well as many of your other faithful readers. So could you possibly translate non-English questions and responses? I'm sure many of your loyal readers will appreciate it.

Shon A Most Loyal Reader

Hi Shon,

Ne t'inquiète pas! That means, "Don't worry." I can assure you that you aren't missing anything earth shattering. In fact, my French is probably so bad that neither the French nor the Quebecois understand what I'm trying to say either. Translating my past responses would be time consuming, and I doubt very helpful. However, I do promise that if I'm addressing any "new" information in French that is not already well covered in the extensive English archives, I will also provide an English version of the question and response. OK, Shon? The other option that comes to mind is that you could join Steve and me at l'Alliance Française for our weekly three-hour French lessons.

À bientôt,

AM I CURED?
You're the greatest Dr. Bob!