If I have anemia, does it mean I am HIV positive?

No. that would be similar to saying, "If I have a headache, does it mean I have an incurable brain tumor?"

Anemia refers to any condition in which the number of red blood cells or the amount of hemoglobin (oxygen-carrying component of red blood cells) is less than normal. There are many different types of anemia and a wide variety of potential causes.

Being HIV-positive means you have been infected with a specific virus Human Immunodeficiency Virus. Some people with HIV/AIDS can develop anemia; however, I hasten to add the vast majority of people with anemia are not HIV-positive.

Hope that helps clarify things for you.

Rash and Fatigue