Thanks Dr. Bob

I am a 28 Year old Happily Married Man w 2 beautiful kids who while having sex with a female sexworker experienced condom failure. I didn't even know when it broke. Of course I was mortified when I pulled out and ejaculated on the floor. I then proceeded (2 weeks later) to have diarrhea lasting for two weeks, sore throat, and sore neck (right above the collarbone). I convinced myself that I was seroconverting. I started browsing the web & came across your site and was hooked. I'm telling you that I was 95% convinced that I was infected. There was no way that I had the balls to get tested. The only thing that kept me sane & functioning were your kind intelligent words posted. I have learned my lesson. I contemplated suicide & everything. I have decided to use this undeserving 2nd chance to teach the youth about this disease. Thank You Dr. Bob. God Bless you

I'm delighted you found the information helpful. I also hope you eventually found "the balls" to get tested! (You didn't mention that in your post, but it's implied from your "2nd chance" comment).

Condom failure is a relatively uncommon phenomenon when using good quality latex condoms and adequate water-based lubricant. Remember that "lubrication is your friend," and to use plenty of the slippery stuff!

Stay well and thanks for the thanks!

AZT- Time To Switch?
Rash and Fatigue