New Fill & Lymph Nodes

Hi There Dr. Frascino,

I went ahead and had my third New-Fill treatment in SF (per your advise). I also got the results of my biopsy, which was Hodgkins NS. I've now moved from Las Vegas to Dallas. My Oncologist has run me thru various test, and I think I'm early stage. My T-Cells and Viral load are all good. So, I'm hoping to continue working and deal with this as another issue to survive. Thanks for your help!

Sorry to hear about the results of your biopsy. As we anticipated, the lymph node problem was not related to New-Fill. New-Fill is immunologically inert, which means it should not cause any immunologically based reactions. That's one of the reasons I feel it's safer than silicon or many other filler products.

A "good" T-cell count should help in your battle to fight Hodgkin's. Yes, viewing this as another issue to survive is a healthy perspective on this new challenge. Make sure your oncologist is HIV-savvy or, at least, that he or she communicates regularly with your HIV/AIDS specialist. Both HIV and Hodgkin's will need to be treated simultaneously and aggressively and there may be drug interactions that will need to be monitored closely.

I hope you are enjoying your new home in Dallas. Do you have a thing for cowboys? By all means, stay away from Crawford, Texas. I've heard some undesirables have ranches there.

Is New Fill painful?
What is normal?