|Blood tests results
Mar 18, 2004
I just recieved my blood work back - Symptoms of tiredness and a few lumps in the arms with a slight discomfort. But these discomforts have moved to the groin as well. The first lab work came back with RDW_SD at 36.6 and the Lymphs at 45.9 The secon test a few days later came back with RDW-SD at 35.6 (Slightly lower) and the Lymphs at 38.9 (within range) I know something is up but what are your thoughts - a healthy 42 year old male - Monogomous Hetero - I susspect early Luekemia or at least Anemia- I am in tune with everything - I would know early on.
Response from Dr. Frascino
You "susspect" early "luekemia" or "at least anemia," because your RDW-SD went from 36.6 to 35.6, and your lymphs from 45.9 to 38.9????? Well, I guess it's a damn good thing you're not a physician, because your differential diagnosis list is way off base. I'll give you three options to consider:
1. See your doctor and follow his advice.
2. Go to medical school yourself, before every trying to play doctor again.
Do Not Give Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Lover with HIV(have thoughts of getting it)
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Bleeding After Pap Test
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Is A Brownish Discoloration Vaginal Discharge Means You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.