Blood tests results

I just recieved my blood work back - Symptoms of tiredness and a few lumps in the arms with a slight discomfort. But these discomforts have moved to the groin as well. The first lab work came back with RDW_SD at 36.6 and the Lymphs at 45.9 The secon test a few days later came back with RDW-SD at 35.6 (Slightly lower) and the Lymphs at 38.9 (within range) I know something is up but what are your thoughts - a healthy 42 year old male - Monogomous Hetero - I susspect early Luekemia or at least Anemia- I am in tune with everything - I would know early on.

Hello "Monogomous-Hetero",

You "susspect" early "luekemia" or "at least anemia," because your RDW-SD went from 36.6 to 35.6, and your lymphs from 45.9 to 38.9????? Well, I guess it's a damn good thing you're not a physician, because your differential diagnosis list is way off base. I'll give you three options to consider:

1. See your doctor and follow his advice.

2. Go to medical school yourself, before every trying to play doctor again.

Do Not Give Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Lover with HIV(have thoughts of getting it)