Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Blood tests results
Mar 18, 2004

I just recieved my blood work back - Symptoms of tiredness and a few lumps in the arms with a slight discomfort. But these discomforts have moved to the groin as well. The first lab work came back with RDW_SD at 36.6 and the Lymphs at 45.9 The secon test a few days later came back with RDW-SD at 35.6 (Slightly lower) and the Lymphs at 38.9 (within range) I know something is up but what are your thoughts - a healthy 42 year old male - Monogomous Hetero - I susspect early Luekemia or at least Anemia- I am in tune with everything - I would know early on.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello "Monogomous-Hetero",

You "susspect" early "luekemia" or "at least anemia," because your RDW-SD went from 36.6 to 35.6, and your lymphs from 45.9 to 38.9????? Well, I guess it's a damn good thing you're not a physician, because your differential diagnosis list is way off base. I'll give you three options to consider:

1. See your doctor and follow his advice.

2. Go to medical school yourself, before every trying to play doctor again.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Do Not Give Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Next
Lover with HIV(have thoughts of getting it)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.