|Robert J. Frascino
Mar 3, 2004
In December 2002, there was a question about New Fill treatment. In your response, you indicate that you could make a referral to a Plastic Surgeon in San Francisco.
Can you pass that information on to me? I would like to know more about New Fill and persue treatment.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sure, his name is Michael Echavez, M.D., and his office is on Post Street just off Union Square. Good luck.
Long term survivor
Should I just live with anemia?
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.