conveniced

dear.doctor frascino when i right to u tonight i write with tears i am conveniced i have hiv 1 year ago a girl gave me a blow job 4 days later i started to urine a lot and felt a prick feeling and a swollen armpit 2 months later i went to the doc i explained to him what happened to me he told me to do a complete std test i did it the test showed positive for herpes type 1 and 2 and negative for hiv and the other std my gland under the armpit went back down but remaned a little big and now small bumps under my armpit and the hole of my left body is bigger than the other side so at 8 months i went to do a next hiv test it came back negative now it is 1 year and the glands remaned the same big not swollen well i thought they were swollen but the doctor told me they were just big but doc these are all symptoms of hiv and i am convened i have it regaurd less the negative after 8 months and i dont want to do a next hiv test i am convenced i have it i want to start to take medication for hiv what are the best medication for hiv that will make a person live for a long time i live a weathy life and if u respond to my question i promise u i will make a donation i have e-mail u 4 times u have not responed i beg u please respone i am under alot of stress. thank u i hope i will here from u.

Questions about possible HIV transmission need to be submitted to the Safe Sex, HIV Prevention Forum, not here in the Fatigue/Anemia Forum. Consequently, I'll only comment briefly and encourage you to post any additional concerns to the Safe Sex Forum, OK? I'll post this question to both forums.

Oral sex carries an extremely low risk of HIV transmission. Herpes is much easier to catch than HIV. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to eight months are definitive. You do not have HIV disease. Considering taking HIV medications makes as much sense as considering having a heart transplant that you don't need. Your fears are irrational and you should ask your doctor for a referral to a psychiatrist to help you cope with these unfounded fears. HIV is not your problem anxiety related to fear of HIV is! Get the treatment you need, not the treatment you only think you need. Check the archives of the safe sex/HIV prevention forum for additional information. You should also find great reassurance there.

parvo virus...need help
to spleen or not to spleen