Mar 3, 2004
Poz 3yrs, Keletra & Combivar Besides having stomach problems and tired all the time, I have started problems with my speech. People are telling me my speech is slurred. I have read that the meds can cause this or some problem with the brain. My viral load is not detectable and my T-Cells stay around 225.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Stomach problems and fatigue are indeed common side effects of HIV medications, such as Kaletra and Combivir. However, slurred speech is not! You need to see your HIV/AIDS specialist ASAP for a thorough evaluation. HIV, as well as HIV-related opportunistic infections and/or complications, can affect the brain. Don't procrastinate about this evaluation. After all, your brain is your second favorite organ, right?
De l'eau contamine avec du sang
Parvo Virus b19
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Effects Of Chlamydia In Women
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.