new fill

HiDr Bob,

You're the only person that i can think of to direct this question. I've had 2 rounds of New Fill for mild facial wasting and am pleased with the results, so at the moment i don't need anymore, how long do the results last in your own experience. Also when the results wear off, I was thinking of having Bio Alclmid next time, anyway what would be you're take on this on this product, would you be thinking of having it done yourself, i am very interested to know you're views.. Thanks for your reply, you're the best !!!! Mark

Hello Mark,

Glad to hear you too had a good response to New Fill. The results are usually fairly durable. I've seen excellent results out 18 months and counting. A recent report from France confirms results last out to a year or more in the majority of cases. There are a variety of variables that can have an effect on how long the results last, including age, severity of lipoatrophy, use of certain medications, diet, etc., etc., etc. I've written about polyalkymade (Bio-Alcamid) several times recently, so I won't repeat those comments again, as they are readily available in the archives. As for what I would use in the future, I wouldn't make that determination until I was ready to have something done. I would at that time evaluate all the available options and select the one I felt was safest and most effective. Hope that helps. Stay well, Mark.

Totally sapped in the mornings...
Lipoatrophy