fatigue from time to time

every now and then i get extremly tired (about once or twice a month which normaly clears up with a bannana and a glass of water i take kaletra,combivir.viread my doctor says blood work is great and no sign of problems ..this tiredness usualy comes at a bad time work,vacation etc..help!!i want to enjoy my life!!!

Your fatigue clears up with a banana and glass of water??? Since this is only occurring "every now and then . . . . once or twice a month," perhaps just keeping some Chiquitas and a bottle of Perrier around is all you need.

If your lab work looks "great," then I'm assuming things like anemia, hypogonadism, infection, and other common causes of fatigue have been thoroughly evaluated. That leaves things like inadequate sleep, rest, exercise, or diet, or perhaps psychological factors, such as anxiety, stress, depression, as potential causes. Read through the archives of this forum for additional potential causes of fatigue in the setting of HIV disease, and work with your HIV specialist to evaluate these. However, since your bouts of fatigue are sporadic and relatively infrequent, you may be the best person to play Sherlock Holmes and sort this out. In the mean time, incorporate bananas and adequate hydration (water) into your routine diet. They are both good for you!

pressured sex and HIV
Fatique Early On...