Feb 15, 2004
Kidney bun test= 34mg/dl Kidney test creat= 1.2mg/dl glucose random 102mg/dl hemoglobin A1C= 5.6 Hemoglobin/HCT Hemoglobin=L 12.9g/dl Hemocrit= L 38.2 Thank you very much. Jerry
Response from Dr. Frascino
O.K., I agree with your question title, "slightly anemic" based on your lab results, and assuming you are Jerry as in Jerold and not Geraldine. (Lower limit of normal hemoglobin is 14 g/dL for Jerolds and 12 g/dL for Geraldines).
Now that we have that settled, do you have a question?
Lymph Nodes & New Fill
Low Testosterone Level
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
- What Is The Worst Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.