Feb 15, 2004
Kidney bun test= 34mg/dl Kidney test creat= 1.2mg/dl glucose random 102mg/dl hemoglobin A1C= 5.6 Hemoglobin/HCT Hemoglobin=L 12.9g/dl Hemocrit= L 38.2 Thank you very much. Jerry
Response from Dr. Frascino
O.K., I agree with your question title, "slightly anemic" based on your lab results, and assuming you are Jerry as in Jerold and not Geraldine. (Lower limit of normal hemoglobin is 14 g/dL for Jerolds and 12 g/dL for Geraldines).
Now that we have that settled, do you have a question?
Lymph Nodes & New Fill
Low Testosterone Level
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.