Institution of Monthy Woo-Hoo for Positoids!

Dr. Bob,

Hello, I was wondering what you would think of the idea of a monthly woo-hoo the first of each month for positoids (perhaps we could name this something other than woo-hoo that would be up to you) basically it is a woo-hoo to celebrate the fact that we all have survived another month and wish to remain in good health. What do you think? We are all ears.

Clinton Jefferson

Hello Clinton Jefferson,

Sure, what should we call it? Badda Bing? Perhaps that's too Tony Soprano. Maybe Badda Bang? Or perhaps a Poz-a-polloza? I'm open to suggestions. For now, I'll just wish everyone a very Badda-bang-a-poz-a-pollozing Valentine's Day and crank up Elaine Stritch's version of "I'm Still Here!"

New to Infection/Treatment: Fatigue
severe fatigue, concerned