|Institution of Monthy Woo-Hoo for Positoids!
Feb 15, 2004
Hello, I was wondering what you would think of the idea of a monthly woo-hoo the first of each month for positoids (perhaps we could name this something other than woo-hoo that would be up to you) basically it is a woo-hoo to celebrate the fact that we all have survived another month and wish to remain in good health. What do you think? We are all ears.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Clinton Jefferson,
Sure, what should we call it? Badda Bing? Perhaps that's too Tony Soprano. Maybe Badda Bang? Or perhaps a Poz-a-polloza? I'm open to suggestions. For now, I'll just wish everyone a very Badda-bang-a-poz-a-pollozing Valentine's Day and crank up Elaine Stritch's version of "I'm Still Here!"
New to Infection/Treatment: Fatigue
severe fatigue, concerned
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.