Thank you very much (RE: Pain without Meds)

Dear Dr. Bob:

Well, it seems as if all is going in the right direction. The virus has slowed down drastically and my CD4 is 'stable' in the mid 400's. Still no meds yet! :0) I found a new doctor at the Georgetown University Hospital. I absolutely love it there. They are taking good care of me. As for the pain on my sides, it was actually muscular. They were however impressed with the research of my 'symptoms'. Next fall I will continue my education at George Mason, and I have signed up for a few science courses. So, we will see how my attempt at immunology works out. Thank you very much for your support

Sincerely,

Larry

Hi Larry,

Welcome back to The Forum. I couldn't be more delighted by your encouraging progress report. Now that's the way to start out a new year!

Immunology is a fascinating and challenging field. Welcome aboard!

Stay well, Larry. I'm here if and when you need me (for advice about immunology or HIV, one of the immune system's greatest challenges!).

Pre
sleep suggestions?