Does celestone affect HIV Ab Test?

I am a mess and can not get on with my life. Here is the scoop...protected vag sex with "massage girl." Neg Ab at 10, 53, 77, 105 days. Problem is that I recieved 2cc of celestone on day 67 for my sinus problems. Do you think I can woo-hoo after my day 77 and 105 negative tests? I wont bother you with all of the symptoms that I have convinced myself to have. Thanks for your help.

Questions about possible HIV infection need to be posted to the Safe Sex HIV Prevention" Forum, not here in the "Fatigue and Anemia" Forum. Consequently, I'll only answer very briefly, and refer you to the archives of the other forum for more detailed responses. Celestone (injectable steroid) will not affect your HIV antibody test results. Testing prior to three months is not considered definitive. Your 105-day test is conclusive. You are HIV-negative -- as would be expected since you had "protected" sex. I'm not sure why you are such a "mess." Everything here seems perfectly in order.

*send/update interesting result from doctor
Borderline anemia - but much faster pulse rate, energy drainage and lower sex drive