*send/update interesting result from doctor

hello again, I forgot to add that my cd4 is 600.

hi there dr bob.....i was recently tested (+)....here are the facts below...

I am 29 years old..i havent had sex in almost over a year ( none in 2003 )...i went to my doctor in july 2003 and my blood counts were perfect.....my 1st HIV test was in dec 2003 and tested (+)......i visited with the doc (HIV specialist) a week ago and he told me that my virual load is 1,800.....i am in perfect healthy shape that he predicts that i may not need any treatment for about 5 to 8 years and that my life expectancy could be at about another 40 years...

this kind of blew me away, here i thought maybe i will get treated and he was going to tell me that i have about 10 to 20 years to live...

i work out 3 times a week including weights and cardio. i am also working on gaining muscle mass. i drink about 3 to 4 glasses of whey protein a day along with morning multi vitamin and vitamin c as well as an evening vitamin e and odorless garlic gelcap.....

when I was told I was (+) I felt badbut then I told myself that there is no need to bury my head in the sand like most people do and do it for years.i am a very positive thinking person and currently enjoying life as we speak

so dr. b.....tell me something, what do you think?

Sorry to hear about your recent positive HIV test, but I'm delighted that you have a very healthy "positive" attitude about being positive! I do agree with your HIV specialist. Although none of us has an infallible crystal ball for predicting the future, considering your age, low viral load, and good CD4 counts, you may not need to even consider treatment for a number of years. CD4-cell decline, when not on anti-HIV treatment, is quite variable from person to person, depending on age, health, co-infection, viral strain, and many other factors. Your healthy lifestyle and attitude are definitely "positive" forces for a pozitoid! Another piece of good news about your supplements is that the "odorless garlic gel caps" will keep vampires, but not boyfriend/girlfriends, away!

Enjoying life (and helping others) is what it's all about, Alfie! (That's a reference to an old Burt Bacharach song sung by Dionne Warwick, "What's it all about, Alfie?" At 29, you may not have ever heard it, although it's now popular in elevators and when on hold while trying to reach any live person in any customer service center.)

Stay well. In fact, let's stay well together, OK?

Why am I so tired?
Does celestone affect HIV Ab Test?