Dr. Bob,

Happy Holidays. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all that you do and the kindness you show towards all who write---so many Doctors talk down to people who ask questions.

I've been poz for several years and recently decided, at the urging of my doctors, to pursue medical disability. I've been diagnosed with moderate HIV associated dementia---confirmed by multiple NP testing, etc.. Despite this, it is an amazing life and I thank God every day for another day on this amazing journey. No need to post this----just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated and I hope you have a great 2004.

I can't talk down to people. I'm not all that tall (5'8" on a good day). Thanks for writing in, Greg. Medical disability may allow you to pursue other interests --How about writing that novel? Or perhaps you can help fight the epidemic in new ways. -- Volunteers at AIDS service organizations are always needed.

Yes, it is an amazing journey. Keep one foot firmly planted in today and the other one headed for tomorrow as you enjoy life's adventures.

Happy Holidays, Greg.

Is this the final stage?
Critical Red blood cells