All the best for the best Dr......

and friend. Thank you for your time, your kindness, your support, your understanding. Thank you for paying atention, being the doctor that may dont have even in their specialists. Dr Bob all the best for 2004 It would be nice if you would be the first officialy cured patient..... I think that will happen in not a very long time, and many other will follow you. By the way my hemoglobine is finally under 18 for 6 months, with your advice, i changed doctor and have under control that very high hemoglobin. All the best four you and that very kind Dr who gently answers the spanish questions.. i guess you know him, and must be very proud of him... The very best for you and all your readers in 2004 Sincerly Derek

Hello Derek,

Thank you for your very kind words.

I remain hopeful that eventually we'll be able to eradicate, or at least completely control, HIV. I certainly don't need to be first in line. All 42,000,000 people worldwide living with the virus are in a sense making this journey together. I pray that we'll all be here for the cure.

Yes, I know Dr. Steve very well indeed. We've been life partners for over a decade. And yes, not only am I very proud of his work, I'm the luckiest guy in the universe that he's in my life.

Happy Holidays Derek. I'm delighted your polycythemia is now under control.

(emergency) question re: Procrit
HOW CAN WE HELP?