|Seal of Approval!
Dec 28, 2003
I approve. Your picture now is such a bute! And so much better! Good for you, Mr. Hottie! Stay Well
Response from Dr. Frascino
Many thanks! I immediately checked the website photo after reading your comment to make sure the "wrong" picture hadn't been posted. I've got enough trouble with some of the Bible Bangers in the square states without them seeing me with only a stethoscope around my neck. Happy Holidays.
Fatigue and Anemia
- What Sexual Transmitted Diseases Look Like?
- How Does And A Woman With Hiv Infect A Man That Is Not Infected?
- Tested Negative For Hiv Still Scared
- Who Has The Right To Know About Patient's Hiv Status?
- Lump On The Neck With Hiv
- Undetectable Hiv Positive Woman And Negative Man Transmission Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.