Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hello, Dr. Bob...you dont remember me, and really you never answered my question, from a year ago. But, you answered many more that helped me a lot. Today I'm screaming wohoo every day as I get up, life is a lot better.

May this 2004 bring hapiness to you, (and more funny comments for us!! hehe). God Bless you man!

BK

Hi BK,

Thank you for your kind comments and good wishes. I appreciate your being understanding about my not being able to respond to each and every question. As much as I would like to, that would be physically impossible, even if I were cloned 10 times over! I'm delighted you were able to find the information you needed from the other posts. The archives have a wealth of information in them. And I think there are a vast number of immediate "WOO-HOO's" just waiting for folks who search for the answers to their questions!

Happy Holidays to you too, BK. I'll try to keep the information (and smiles) coming throughout 2004! Stay well.

Should I start taking Med's or just wait
andro gel