THANK YOU!!!!!

No question, and you do not need to post this. Scott is going to a hematologist this week to make sure there are no other causes for the anemia. His HIV doc finally seems to "get" that Scott is intuitive and knowledgable and will be seeing him weekly until this is all straightened out (until the next thing comes along, which is how we are feeling lately). We have been looking for another HIV doc for that second opinion, but there are not that many in our area who give a darn or who are not swamped (we would fly to San Fran if you could be his dr- hell we'd move!). Just wanted to give you the update and say, from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!!!! Love, Scott and Melanie (aka scott's wife)

Hello Scott and Melanie,

Thank you for the update! I'm delighted Scott is receiving the evaluation and, hopefully, the attention he rightly deserves. You have every right to demand competence and expect compassion. Continue to search for an HIV specialist who will work with you.

Even though I am en route to Paris as I write this, I must say San Francisco is a marvelous place to live. I'm sending both you and Scott my warmest wishes for health and peace.

Keep me posted and consider yourselves cyber-hugged from 37,000 feet up.

Constant Fatigue, Tiredness
explain viral l;oad