Nov 29, 2003
Dr. Bod (oops, I mean Bob). You may not post this message as it is not an actual question. I just want to say that the new picture looks great. That wizard on Park and 73rd sure did an amazing job.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks! He only used New-Fill on my facial cheeks. Unlike the "Dance 10, Looks 3" gal in chorus line, I did the T and A all by myself. But I didn't think that showed in my picture. (Well, at least not that picture!)
Stay well, Billy Boy,
a salty surprise
Shaking it off
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Ars?
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.