a salty surprise

I was at a concert recently on a warm summer night. Standing in a crowd of sweating bodies jumping up and down and sweating like nuns in cucumber feild. Without warning i got a mouthful of someones wet body in my mouth. The taste was nasty!! real NASTY! Since hiv is transmitted through bodily fluids i was wondering if this type of an encounter with someone positive can give you hiv? thx for you time!!

Do you realize how much nuns in cucumber fields everywhere would enjoy munching on wet salty body parts? HIV can potentially be transmitted by some salty body fluids (spunk, for instance), but I doubt that's what wound up in your mouth.

Chances are you just got a mouthful of nasty tasting sweat, or a headbanger's hair care products. You have no cause for alarm or even any worry. HIV testing is not warranted. Your HIV transmission risk is nonexistent.

Remember to carry some cool mint Listerine pocket pack oral care strips with you to your next Marilyn Manson concert. And also remember, those nuns next time you have a cucumber salad! Stay well.

Emtriva and Fatigue
Looking Good