Nice New Pic.!!!

Dr. Bob,

Nice new Pic and bio!! I think I am going to come to your side you big stud. Steve's a lucky man!! Anyway over a year has past since my very risky encounter unprotected Anal, oral Vaginal with a Thai hairdresser. Negative at 3, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19 and 32 weeks. Do I need the one year test or is that enough already. Lots of symptoms post possible exposure.

Thanks,

steve

Hello Steve,

First off, I really like your name. Second, the 12-week negative test was all that you needed. The three, five, and nine were not considered definitive. The 16, 19, 32 were overkill. So even though the Thai hairdresser had triple penetration (and look who is calling whom "big stud"), you don't need any additional testing. Whatever is causing your post-exposure symptoms, one thing is for certain it's not HIV.

Stay well Steverino!

Symptoms of anemia
Emtriva and Fatigue