|Help! Im tired.
Nov 18, 2003
What does a low 11.4 hgb, low rbc 3.5, low wbc 3.10, low neutrophil 1.74 mean? HCT is 34.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Well, it means your blood counts are a bit low, but you've got to give me a bit more to go on here if you want me to comment. Are you male or female? HIV-positive? On meds? Have you had low readings in the past? Etc.
why is your picture always in black and white?
Tiredness and Starting Therapy
- How Soon After Having Unprotected Sex Can You Get An Hiv Test?
- Are Certain Blood Types More Likely To Get Hiv?
- How Long Will A Person Live With Untreated Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
- Hiv Skin Crawling Face Legs
- Is It Ok To Leave Marinol Out Of Fridge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.