|why is your picture always in black and white?
Nov 18, 2003
I know you are the classy doctor who has the greatest taste, but your life is so vibrant and colorful that you should also have a new updated color picture of yourself. Either way, you look great for what you been through. Keep up the most excellent work!
Response from Dr. Frascino
OK, just like Dorothy when she gets to Oz, poof!-- now everything is in color. Now if I could just find my red ruby slippers, I'd get back to skipping down the Yellow Brick Road.
We found out how low is low
Help! Im tired.
- Hepatitis Blood In Restaurant Risk
- If Hiv Is Not Treated What Would Happen?
- What's The Accurate Window Period To Find Out If You Hiv?
- Is Hiv Considered A Preexisting Condition?
- Would Someone Go To Jail Fro Giving Someone Else Hiv
- What Should You Do When The Condom Broke And The Person Is Hiv Postive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.